Dear Sir / Madam,
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (hereafter GDPR), of the D.L. of 30 June 2003, n. 196, “Code regarding the protection of personal data” and subsequent mm. ii., with particular regard to the D.L. 10 August 2018, no. 101, which incorporates the provisions of the aforementioned GDPR into Italian law, we wish to inform you that the company A.I.C.E. Consulting S.r.l. will process the personal data that it possesses in the ways and with the procedures strictly necessary to provide the requested services, possibly using electronic tools. To this end, we inform you of the following.
Holder of the treatment and resposible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is A.I.C.E. Consulting S.r.l. (hereinafter also referred to as “Company”) in the person of engineer Mr. Bruno Persichetti (hereinafter also referred to as “legal representative”), located in via Boccaccio n. 20 in Ghezzano in San Giuliano Terme (PI). The Owners can be contacted by PEC at email@example.com. The company of the Owners has not appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data (DPO or, Data Protection Officer, DPO).
Purpose of data processing
The treatment is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the professional assignment and / or supply received. Your data will also be processed in order to:
- fulfill the obligations envisaged for tax and accounting purposes;
- comply with the obligations incumbent on the company and required by current legislation.
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and electronic files (including portable devices) and processed in ways strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes.
Legal basis of treatment
The Company processes your personal data lawfully, where the processing is:
- it is necessary for the execution of the mandate, a contract of which you are a part or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken on request;
- it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the company;
- is based on the express consent: sending communications from the company.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract of which you are party or related to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example the obligations related to the keeping of accounting records and tax), failure to disclose personal data prevents the improvement of the contractual relationship itself.
Your personal data, object of treatment for the above mentioned purposes, will be kept for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which the Company is subject to conservation obligations for fiscal purposes or for other purposes, foreseen, by law or regulation.
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
- consultants and accountants or other professionals who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
- judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- Internet Service Provider (Company website) or responsible for the substitutive storage (Internet storage solutions, such as cookies, IP addresses or contact data directly received through the appropriate page, which will not be registered on the company server, or storage replacing the relative paper documentation);
- personalized internal software for the management of offers and orders of the Company Ges.S.I.C.A., accessible only to Company personnel through customized credentials and after installation of the aforesaid software only in computerized stations at the company headquarters. In no case the staff has access to sensitive data of contacts entered in the Database.
Data Profiling and diffusion
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision making process, including profiling.
Rights of the interested party
Among the rights recognized by the law in force are those of:
- ask the company for access to your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (on the use of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain from the company – in the cases in which the legal basis of the treatment is the contract or consent, and the same is done by automated means – your personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- oppose at any time the processing of your personal data to the occurrence of particular situations that affect you;
- revoke the consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (infrequent cases in engineering studies but for example data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, your health status or your sex life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
San Giuliano Terme, October 15° 2018